Terms and Conditions
COVID-19 Liability Waiver
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge that Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I further acknowledge that Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio staff, and other studio clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while in the studio.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of the studio, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC. I understand that this release discharges Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the studio together with all owners, partners, and employees.
Waiver and Release of Liability
This is a Release and Waiver of Liability (the “Release”) executed (the “Participant”), in favor of Milwaukee Irish Dancers, LLC (for purposes of the academy branch, "Milwaukee Academy"), a Wisconsin limited liability company, and its Members, employees, and agents.
Participant desires to participate in certain dance classes and activities of Milwaukee Academy and assures that Participant is in proper physical condition to take part in dance classes and activities at Milwaukee Academy. Participant understands that there are risks of physical injury associated with, arising out of, and inherent to dancing and activities associated therewith. In recognition of this acknowledged risk of injury, and in consideration of being accepted into such dance classes or activities, Participant hereby freely, voluntarily and without duress executes this release and waiver of liability under the following terms:
1. Release and Waiver. Participant does hereby release and forever discharge and hold harmless Milwaukee Academy, its Members, employees, and agents for any and all claims or demands for damages, loss of services, costs, and expenses in any way resulting from any and all injury to Participant or property of Participant arising directly or indirectly out of Participant’s participation in any and all activities of Milwaukee Academy including, but not limited to, dance classes, competitions, performances, travel to and from competitions or performances, and any and all activities associated or performed in conjunction with Milwaukee Academy.
Participant understands that this Release discharges Milwaukee Academy from any liability or claim that the Participant may have against Milwaukee Academy with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property loss or damage that may result from Participant’s activities with Milwaukee Academy, whether caused by the negligence of Milwaukee Academy or its Members, employees, agents, or otherwise. Participant also understands that Milwaukee Academy does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to, medical, health, or disability insurance in the event of injury or illness.
2. Indemnification. Participant agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Milwaukee Academy, its Members, employees, and agents from any and all injuries, damages, costs, and attorney’s fees whatsoever which may arise out of the Participant’s participation in any Milwaukee Academy activity or presence on the premises of a designated dance studio.
3. Medical Treatment. If Participant consents and authorizes the employees, representatives, and agents of Milwaukee Academy to obtain necessary medical treatment or hospitalization or such other care necessary for the health and welfare of Participant, and Participant agrees to be responsible for and pay the cost of such medical treatment or hospitalization. Participant hereby authorizes Milwaukee Academy, its employees, and agents to consent to x-ray examinations, anesthesia, medical or surgical diagnosis, and/or treatment and hospital care to be rendered to Participant pursuant to the advice of a physician, surgeon, or dentist licensed under the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Participant does hereby release and forever discharge Milwaukee Academy from any claim whatsoever which may arise or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with Participant’s participation in Milwaukee Academy activities or with the decision by any employee, representative, or agent of Milwaukee Academy to exercise the power to consent to medical or dental treatment as such power may be granted and authorized herein.
4. Insurance. Participant understands that, except as otherwise agreed to by Milwaukee Academy in writing, Milwaukee Academy does not carry or maintain health, medical, or disability insurance coverage for any participant. Participant understands that it shall be Participant’s sole responsibility to obtain his or her own medical or health insurance coverage for Participant.
5. Photographic Release. Participant does hereby grant and convey unto Milwaukee Academy all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Milwaukee Academy during Participant’s participation of any and all Milwaukee Academy activities, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings, and further consenting to use Participant’s photo or likeness in or on any form of advertisement for Milwaukee Academy or a Milwaukee Academy-sponsored event.
6. Miscellaneous. This Release and Waiver of Liability shall be binding on the heirs, successors and personal representatives of the Participant. Participant expressly agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, and that this Release and Waiver of Liability shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Wisconsin. Participant agrees that, in the event that any provision herein shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of the Release and Waiver of Liability, which shall continue to be enforceable to the full extent permitted under the law.
I have read the foregoing Release and Waiver of Liability and acknowledge that the provisions are contractual and not a mere recital, and I understand that I am bound by the terms hereof by placing my signature herein.
If Participant is a minor, the parent having legal custody and/or the legal guardian of the minor hereby represents and warrants that they have the legal authority to bind the Participant. Such parent or guardian executes this release on behalf of the minor and the parent or guardian, and this release is binding on the child and such parent or guardian.
No class credit transfers may be made to anyone. Classes unused from the reached expiration day will not roll over to the following month. There are no refunds for class purchases, and the Studio will not prorate a cancelled multi class card. The dance instructor hired to teach the classes is subject to change at any given time.
We required a 60 day notice via email to withdraw from classes.