Time & Location
Mar 11, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
About the event
On Saturday, March 11th we will be participating in Milwaukee's annual St. Patrick's Day parade. Everyone is invited and encouraged to walk with us! This event is usually COLD - remember to layer up!!
Here is what you will wear for the parade:
parade sweatshirt OR studio winter jacket
poodle socks (warm socks for MIDC)
white sneakers - like these
If you have your parade items from last year, you are all good! The parade gear is slightly different but you are more than welcome to wear last year's parade apparel!! If you need to get anything, please keep in mind that orders from our store take around 2 weeks to ship.
Plan ahead: order your parade gear NOW so you don't have to worry about it!
- Lineup #: 90
- Meet time: Must be in formation by 12:30 (please note, 12:30 is the very latest time to get the the parade because of our later lineup slot - parking will be difficult as the parade will have already started - please plan ahead!)**vehicle must be in place by 11:30am - I will be there at 11:15**
- Meeting location: Phillips Ave East (between Wisconsin Ave and Michigan St)
- Attire: Dress for the cold (and snow!) - Beanie hat, parade sweatshirt OR studio winter jacket, black leggings, poodle socks, white sneakers
- Dance (for Judges' Number): Morrison's Jig (song will be cut so it's just the fast part at the end, starting from the music fade into our claps!)
- Please refer to the Google Doc for all St. Patrick's Day season show info
- Don't know Morrison's Jig? Don't fear! Ms Amanda or Miss Molly will be there to help you out